Quality You Can Build Yourself
Do you know why, some guitars sell for $350 and others for $3500?, its the same reason why some guitars sound far superior to others, its the quality of the components of the instrument.
Cheap guitars have:
- Laminated timbers, substitute bridge and fretboard material.
- Plastic nut and saddle, bridge pins, binding etc. – the list goes on, they are mostly made out of plywood or MDF with a pretty laminate glued over it.
Quality guitars have:
- Solid back, sides and soundboard timbers.
- Quality bridge and fretboard material.
- Superior bracing design.
- Bone nut & saddle, wooden bridge pins, the list goes on.
Now you can build your own high end quality instrument for less than half price of a factory made store bought guitar.
The finished instrument is something that will be passed down through generations, not something that will end up as landfill.
Imagine having an instrument that had been passed down through generations that one of your Great Grandparents made you!
We include Step by step instructions, PLUS full support throughout the build from our qualified Luthiers.
No need to make your own jigs and molds or acquire any specialty tooling.
EVERYTHING you need to build your own guitar is supplied in our kits.